Love Story


I love you are the three words with a very large meaning....... once this are said.... its like a promise made to the other person that you will always be for them..... no matter what the world say or thinks.....

Its very special emotion of every living things on Earth.....

Love is  life and when this two things are merged together the life becomes more beautiful and joyful....

Saying I love you is not the only one way to tell someone that you love them.... but there are many other ways.... to express this feeling....

there are lots of love stories which have been absolutely stunning when you hear them.... and the way they shaped up.....

I know one story that was really heart touching.....

the only one line the my friend told his wife and she was flat hearing that and from that day onwards they just fell in love and now they are married and having a cute little baby girl.

My friend met this girl on Orkut and after chatting they came to know that they both stayed in the same city.... one day they planned to meet and below was the conversation...

My Friend: hello how are you
Girl: I am fine.... how are you

My Friend: I am fine.
Girl: why are you staring me like this.....

My Friend: why? are you scared that you will fall in love with me... then i will not stare you like this

After that the girl was stunned for sometime and thats how their love story began......

If you have some amazing love stories then do write on this blog.....

No comments:

Post a Comment