I will love you till the end and after that.......

I will love you till the end and after that....... i don't know what happened to me when i first saw you.... there was something in you which gave me an indication that i want to spend my left over life with you..... I didn't knew you so well that time.... what are your goals, nature, likes, dislikes..... but it didn't matter to me at all.... the only thing i knew was that i wanted to spend my left over life with you..... i wanted you to be beside me when i wake up in the morning... i only knew that my morning should start after seeing your face..... and my nights with sweet chats and staring at you.... i don't know if you will like this or not but the only thing i knew was that i wanted to spend my left over life with you...... i don't know if you wanted a baby boy or a girl..... i don't know if you will be happy with me... but i promise that i will never make you sad.... as you are my life now..... and only thing i knew was that i wanted to spend my left over life with you....... the only wish is to spend all the time i have with you and my loved ones..... if we are lucky then we will meet again and again... and love for you will me get less only grow everyday..... the only thing i knew that i wanted to spend my left over life with you....... I don't know what will the world say about our relationship..... but i don't care as you are there with me.... i can fight the whole world as you are my strength, hope, luck.... but only thing i knew was that i wanted to spend my left over life with you......

No comments:

Post a Comment